Invade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invade

first god created keyboards and Bill Gates, then he made the internett, then Blizzard, then I! (god) made Invade we will allways remember this date: Monday 24.09.07 that was the greatest day ever!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New expansion inc...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mionassis

Mionassis

New expansion inc... Empty
PostSubject: New expansion inc...   New expansion inc... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:59 am

Listen guys, new expansion is coming ( i guess all of u know for that )... and im not so happy 'bout it Razz , but id like to not disband guild even when it comes, or before, cuz i want to be ready when lich king is out... and i dont belive it'll disband of progress... soon we have gruul down... in like 1 month top, since we needed 2 weeks for KZ =P,gruul is more bigger deal...
I heard it comes out at winter '08... so please, DO NOT leave the guild and DO NOT disband it !! =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New expansion inc... Empty
PostSubject: ofc not   New expansion inc... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:09 am

of course i wont dispand it and i dont want anyone to leave either.....
i want us all to rather level together to raid before Nihilium does ^^ and it will be Invade who will be sponsored by Blizzard ^^
Back to top Go down
https://invade.forumotion.com

New expansion inc...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invade :: General-
Jump to: