Invade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invade

first god created keyboards and Bill Gates, then he made the internett, then Blizzard, then I! (god) made Invade we will allways remember this date: Monday 24.09.07 that was the greatest day ever!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phrixxus

70 Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:29 am

* Name and Age. Stephen 17
* Your Nationality and where you live English and live in england Smile
* Previous game experience Completed kara runs
* Your class, race and talent specc. Rogue, gnome, combat
* Your tradeskills (and rare recipes). Engineering/skinning nothing special yet
* Why you picked your class? Have you changed main and why? What do you like about your class ? i chose rogue because i like to be a good efficiant melee damage dealer. never changed my main. i like being a rogue because there fun to play although noone ever seems to want them Razz
*Why you would like to join Invade? i want to join invade to progress in PVE and start getting good gear and have fun with a guild
* If anyone sponsor you (friend(s) in Invade? carthage - know him irl
* Previous Guild(s) Valium
* Estimated playing time each week whenever's needed for the raids usually about 30-40 hours
* Link to Blizzard armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Phrixxus
* Alts worth mentioning. 65 naked shaman woot
* If you feel there is anything special about you that you want to tell us - the application is the place to do it. nothing really that special to say lol
Back to top Go down
warlockor

70 Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:29 pm

Hello, thx for a nice app;) plz /w me for a in-game chat Wink Very Happy cya in-game
Back to top Go down

70 Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1