Invade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invade

first god created keyboards and Bill Gates, then he made the internett, then Blizzard, then I! (god) made Invade we will allways remember this date: Monday 24.09.07 that was the greatest day ever!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ompalumpa

Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application Empty
PostSubject: Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application   Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:59 pm

* Name and Age. Ben 17
* Your Nationality and where you live. I'm English and i live in England
* Previous game experience. Raided pre BC instances and got all the way to C'thun
* Your class, race and talent specc. Warrior, Gnome, Protection
* Your tradeskills (and rare recipes). Engineering/mining
* Why you picked your class? Have you changed main and why? What do you like about your class ? I chose to be a Warrior because I like to feel like i'm helping the group/raid in a important way, this has always been my main i have tried other classes and always found tanking it be the funnest
*Why you would like to join Invade? I want to join invade because i want to progress in end-game and get better gear
* If anyone sponsor you (friend(s) in Invade? Phrixxus ( i have done a hell of alot of instances with him)
* Previous Guild(s) Valium
* Estimated playing time each week. I usually spend around 40 hours a week and any extra time needed to raid
* Link to Blizzard armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Ompalumpa
* Alts worth mentioning.
* If you feel there is anything special about you that you want to tell us - the application is the place to do it. Nothing special about me except i'm a Gnome and really arn't all Gnomes special?
Back to top Go down
Phrixxus

PostSubject: Re: Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application   Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:02 pm

i sponsor ompalumpa! great tank and a good person get him in!
Back to top Go down
Vijeliosul

PostSubject: !!!!   Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:53 pm

Pls today find me ingame and give me a whisper ....We have some things more to discuss before you join this guild....Im waiting your whisper
Back to top Go down
warlockor

PostSubject: Re: Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application   Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:54 am

thx for ur app Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: good   Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:12 am

good app. like you're gear (will get better i guess after a bit karazhan) and GL Smile
Back to top Go down
https://invade.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application   Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ompalumpa 70 Warrior Tank application
Page 1 of 1